14 Jun The Best Guacamole
This guacamole is the only guacamole recipe you will ever need! It’s super easy-to-make and comes together quickly, plus it only requires 8 ingredients.
To begin making the guacamole we prepare the avocados. Avocados are the feature of this recipe. They are amazing for promoting healthy skin, eyes, hair, and nails. Avocados will also help the brain function optimally which allows you to learn with ease. They are also connected to the heart chakra and are known to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
After preparing the avocados, simply mix in the red onion, lime juice, cilantro, tomato, and salt. Top with tomato, green onion, and sunflower seeds and it’s ready to eat!
If you’re into making your own chips I’ve also included the recipe for these super quick baked chips in the notes section of the recipe box. They take less than 5 minutes to make and have a delicious salty-cumin-lime flavour!
This guacamole is:
& Has a hint of crunch
If you try this recipe, let me know by leaving a comment below, rating it, and sharing a photo with me on Instagram @gillianelizab3th.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ lime, juiced
- ¼ red onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped (plus more to top)
- ½ ripe tomato, seeds and pulp removed, chopped (plus more to top)
- Pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Green onion, to top
- Sunflower seeds, to top
- Optional: Chips*
- Begin by scooping the avocados out of its skin and chopping it on a cutting board.**
- Then place the chopped avocado into a medium sized bowl, if necessary mash bigger pieces with a fork.
- Next, mix in the lime juice followed by the red onion, cilantro, tomato, and salt.
- Top your guacamole with diced tomato, cilantro, onion, and sunflower seeds.
**Chopping instead of mashing avocado makes for an amazing texture for guacamole!