07 Mar Goddess Lotion Bar
I’ve been really into DIY projects lately.
Today I’m sharing another natural beauty product recipe that is easy to make and fun to use.
These goddess lotion bars melt right into your skin as you use them, leaving behind a feminine scent and super soft skin.
This recipe is easy to make, requiring just 6 ingredients.
You begin by melting two types of oil together. Then you stir in the different types of essential oil for their scent and essence.
The different essences, or energetic signatures of certain foods, herbs, and minerals can have an influence on your personal energetic vibration. Most evidently, by influencing your emotions. The mixture of orange, rose, jasmine, and neroli helps to align your frequency with the divine feminine or goddess energy. This energy is identified by characteristics such as: creativity, stronger awareness of thoughts and feelings, healing, patience, flexibility, and softness.
Be sure to store your bars in a glass container in a cool, dark place. If it’s warmer than 24°C in your home store the bars in your refrigerator.
I hope you love this lotion bar! It’s:
& Easy to make
This recipe makes the perfect just because gift for friends and family.
If you’re into natural beauty check out this Chocolate Body Butter or this Apricot Vanilla Body Oil. You may also be interested to read about the Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing or these Detox Bath Recipes.
If you make this recipe be sure to let me know, comment and rate it below. Or save this recipe to your Pinterest boards for later. If you would like to share a picture with me, tag @gillianelizab3th on Instagram. I love seeing what you guys create!
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao butter
- 8 drops jasmine essential oil
- 2 drops rose otto essential oil
- 4 drops neroli essential oil
- 6 drops wild orange essential oil
- Combine the coconut oil and cacao butter over a double broiler.
- Constantly stir until they are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and set aside to let cool.
- Place silicone mold onto a baking tray.
- Stir the essential oils into the cooled mixture.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into the molds or pour using a liquid measuring cup.
- Let the lotion bars set in the freezer on an even surface for at least 1 hour.
- Store set lotion bars in a glass or metal container in a cool, dark place.