28 May Fudgy Flourless Brownies
Yeah, let’s talk about these 6 ingredient gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free fudgy flourless brownies.
These brownies are super easy to make (as always). This recipe features sweet potatoes which is perfect for this time of year to nourish and protect your skin from those UV rays. *Ahem* insert any other excuse to eat brownies. Seriously though sweet potatoes are amazing for your complexion. They will also help you open up to receiving and connecting to pleasure, in all areas of your life by bringing balance to your sacral chakra. Physically, sweet potatoes have many benefits including: reducing inflammation, boosting your immune system, and improving digestion.
You will love these brownies if you like brownies that are:
Simple to make
If you try this recipe, let me know how it was by leaving a comment, rate it, and tag me in a picture on Instagram @gillianelizab3th.
- 2 cups sweet potato puree
- 1½ tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup sun butter
- ¼ cup brown rice syrup
- ½ cup coconut sugar*
- ½ cup cacao powder
- Optional: ½ cup mini chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Liberally grease a 8x8 inch glass baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- Melt your coconut oil, sun butter, rice syrup, and coconut sugar in a medium sized saucepan.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and mix in sweet potato puree.
- Sift in the cacao powder and mix together until combined.
- If you're using chocolate chips or cacao nibs stir them in now and save some for the top.
- Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish, if using optional ingredients top with some chocolate chips and cacao nibs and gently pat them into the batter. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until the top begins to look like it's cracking. Allow the brownies to cool completely in the glass baking dish, before serving.