10 Apr Everything Cookies
I love everything bagels. Everything, chocolate chip, and blueberry are the only bagels I like. Mmm okay so back to my original point, everything bagels are delicious so I decided why not combine all of the best cookies and create an everything cookie? Am I right?!? These cookies are nutty, chewy, and crumbly. It gets even better because these cookies are also dairy-free, refined sugar-free, and gluten-free.
I have a confession to make…these cookies are a new favourite. I may have even eaten them for breakfast on the weekend. Just as I don’t usually put servings in my recipes (I would rather just state how much it makes because I don’t know how hungry you are) I don’t like picking the recipe type. I picked dessert for this recipe, but clearly it is also a breakfast food to me. So honour your body and feed it!
This recipe is pretty simple. You start by combining all of the dry ingredients including the white chocolate chips, macadamia nuts, cranberries, raisins, and mini chocolate chips. If you aren’t feeling these add-ins feel free to substitute them with anything you like in your cookies. I know it can be hard to find white chocolate chips that are dairy-free, but I found these King David kosher and dairy-free white chocolate chips online. Personally, I decided to use the white chocolate base of this Unconventional Baker recipe and cut it into chunks. This worked for me, but if you want the more traditional white chocolate taste I would recommend the option linked above.
After this, mix all of the wet ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
Scoop dough by rounded tablespoon onto a lined baking tray and bake.
I hope you all enjoy these cookies as much as I do. They are:
Lightly toasted on the outside
Soft and Chewy on the inside
Packed with flavour
If you try this recipe, let me know how it was by leaving a comment below and tagging me in a photo @gillianelizabeth on Instagram.
- 1 cup rice flour
- ⅓ cup potato starch
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ¼ cup white chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 3 flax eggs
- ¾ cup virgin coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the rice flour, potato starch, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt together in a medium sized bowl.
- Next, stir in the white chocolate chunks, macadamia nuts, cranberries, raisins, and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the peanut butter, flax eggs, coconut oil, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Whisk together until combined.
- Scoop the dough by rounded tablespoon, mold into a ball, and place on the prepared baking tray. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Cool cookies on the tray for 5 minutes before carefully transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.