25 Oct Cheesy Garlic Potato Wedges
I made this potato wedge recipe by chance after a yoga class last week. I wanted something quick and delicious. So I started by cutting some potatoes into wedges.
Next, I placed the wedges into a bowl seasoned them with fresh herbs, aged balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and a dash of pink Himalayan salt.
After baking the wedges I seasoned them with fresh minced garlic, nutritional yeast flakes, and a dash of fresh rosemary.
I hope you love these wedges! This potato wedge recipe is:
This is the perfect dish to enjoy on crisp fall afternoons, to accompany a veggie burger, or when you’re craving a hearty snack.
If you try this recipe, let me know what you think! Leave a comment, rate it, and tag a photo on Instagram @gillianelizab3th. Enjoy!
- 4 potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- ½ tablespoon basil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- Pink Himalayan salt, to season
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Drizzle the potato wedges with olive oil and balsamic.
- Stir in basil, rosemary, paprika, and onion powder.
- Transfer fries to a baking sheet, arrange in a single layer, and season with salt to taste.
- Bake fries for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, flip the wedges.
- Return the wedges to the oven for 20-25 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy, flipping as needed.
- Remove fries from the oven and transfer to a large bowl. Season with minced garlic and nutritional yeast flakes while still hot. Toss and serve warm.