18 Apr 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
One food processor bowl and 3 simple ingredients is all you need to make these delicious chewy flourless peanut butter cookies!
After visiting The Healthy Rabbit last week I was inspired to try to re-create their delectable flourless peanut butter cookies. This is the first time I’ve ever tried to make flourless cookies and it was super simple! I’ll have to test more flourless recipes.
These peanut butter cookies are:
Slightly crispy on the edges.
Soft and chewy on the inside.
Melt in your mouth.
Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar Free!
Only 15 minutes, 3 ingredients, and 1 bowl to clean! You can enjoy these for dessert, a snack, or even breakfast… I know I did! 😉 If you make them feel free to share on Instagram and tag me @gillianelizab3th. I love seeing what you come up with.
- 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Optional: ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend to combine.
- Scoop dough by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
- Press cookies with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool completely on the baking sheet before removing. Enjoy!