10 Aug 1-Bowl Cashew Butter Cookies
This morning I woke up with so much energy. I cleaned the whole house and then I had a craving for beets and everything red. I ended up having a red velvet smoothie accompanied with a fresh sesame seed bun and strawberry cream cheese. So good! After I was done, I wanted to clean out the fridge and realized I had some aquafaba left over from a recipe I made. Naturally, I decided to bake these super quick and easy cashew butter cookies.
These cookies require just 1 bowl and about 15 minutes to make! Simply mix all ingredients together in a bowl, scoop onto a prepared baking tray, and bake!
I hope you love these cookies as much as I do! They’re:
A little gooey
Easy to make
& Topped with a nice added crunch and a little salt.
If you try this recipe I would love to know how they turn out. Leave a comment, rate it, and tag a photo on Instagram #gillianelizab3th. Happy baking!
- ⅔ cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 cup cashew butter
- ½ cup aquafaba
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 salted cashews, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking tray by lining it with parchment paper.
- Place the first 7 ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir together until combined.
- Scoop batter onto prepared baking sheet by ¼ cup.*
- Top each cookie with a cashew to garnish.
- Bake for 11 to 15 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.